765FBV Febco 1-1/4" Pressure Vacuum Breaker
The FEBCO Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are used to protect against health hazard and non-health hazard backsiphonage conditions in industrial plants, cooling towers laboratories, laundries, swimming pools and lawn sprinkler systems.
• All bronze body for durability. One check valve and an air opening port in
• Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions.
• Simple service procedures. All internal parts serviceable in line from the
top of the unit.
• Designed for minimum head loss.
• Engineered plastic bonnet protect valve bodies from freeze damage.
• Optional union end ball valves for easy removal and ultimate
• End Connections – NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
Febco 765 backflow preventer
Easy To Use
Easy To Install
Best UsesIrrigation Systems
Recommend to a Friend? Yes
Submitted by Robert in South Texas on 2012-10-29