T-H3M-OS-NG Takagi 120,000 BTU Natural Gas Outdoor Condensing Ultra-Low NOx Tankless Water Heater
The T-H3M is a new breed of tankless for smaller spaces. This model also uses existing 1/2" gas supply lines and inexpensive PVC venting to lower installation costs.
The T-H3M supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
The T-H3M is a high efficient, condensing tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 120,000 BTU, the T-H3M can produce enough hot water for two bathrooms in warmer climates or 1.5 baths in colder climates.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Energy Factor of 0.93 for Natural Gas
- Maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.3 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- NSF certified for commercial applications
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Includes remote control as standard feature
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
Tech Specs :
- Emissions : Ultra Low NOx
- Maximum BTUs : 120,000
- Minimum BTUs : 19,500
- Water Connection Location : Bottom
- Water Connection : 0.75"
- Flow Rate : 6.60
- Heat Exchanger : Copper & Stainless
- Voltage : AC 120V
- Energy Factor : 0.93
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified : Yes
- Remote Control : Yes
- Technology : Condensing
- Multilink : No