K-647-VS Kohler Simplice Single Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet - Vibrant Stainless Steel
An innovative fit for a variety of kitchens and tasks, this Simplice pull-down kitchen faucet combines an elegant, universal design with exceptional ergonomics and functionality. The high-arch spout rotates 360 degrees and reaches over the tallest pots, while the smoothly maneuvering sprayhead pulls down into the sink for up-close tasks, or out of the sink to fill pots. Sculpted buttons on the sprayhead ensure simple operation even with wet, soapy hands. Sweep spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning. KOHLER's new docking system, DockNetik, secures the pull-down sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
- Single handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- High-arch gooseneck spout and 360-degree spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch from stream to Sweep spray to pause.
- Sweep spray features specially angled nozzles that form a wide, powerful blade of water to sweep your dishes and sink clean.
- DockNetik, a magnetic docking system located within the spout, smoothly glides and securely locks the sprayhead into place.
- ProMotion technology's light, quiet nylon hose and ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- High-temperature limit setting for added safety.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- 1.8 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Premium metal construction.
- Two-hole installation.
- L 9 in, H 16-1/8 in, W 2 in
good looking and working faucet. And faucet depot doesn't disappoint. good prices and service.
Recommend to a Friend? Yes
Submitted by sinkfixer in mahwah nj on 2016-09-09