NRC711-DV-NG Noritz Indoor Direct Vent Natural Gas Residential Tankless Water Heater
Our NRC711 series is perfect for homes with 1-3 showers. When properly sized, they provide an endless supply of hot water to an entire home. With state-of-the-art gas combustion technology, Noritz burners maximize output and provide temperature stability while maintaining low emissions. Built-in features include safety lock-out, freeze protection, and high elevation adjustment.
These units also offer several innovations :
- Safety lock out - Default max. 120 degrees (refer to owner’s manual for higher temp)
- Standard burner - High performance single flame burner.
- Fully modulating burner - Automatically adjusts burner level accordingly.
- Turbo Flow - Up to 7.1 GPM @ 35 degree temperature rise (6.3 GPM @ 45 degree rise).
- Direct ignition - No standby pilot light.
- Thermal fuse - Automatic overheat protection system.
- Resin coated PC board - Increases durability and protection from elements.
- Automatic air regulator - Monitors internal temperature/maximizes burner efficiency.
- Indoor Unit Dimensions : 23.6" (H) x 13.8" (W) x 6.7" (D)
- Gas Consumption : Min. 15,000 btuh Max. 157,000 btuh
- Capacity Range : 0.5-7.1 Gal./min.
- Energy Factor : 0.94
- Temperature Settings : 115-140° F (in 5° F Intervals)