G1902BC Guardian Equipment Safety Station with Eye Wash - Stainless Steel
Combination eyewash and shower safety station. Eyewash has stainless steel cover to protect bowl from dust, dirt and other contaminants. Cover is raised automatically when flag handle is activated. Cover closes when handle is returned to closed position. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter orange ABS plastic.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has an internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water.
- Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11 1/2" stainless steel with stainless steel cover.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply: 1 1/4" NPT female top or side inlet.
- Waste: 1 1/4" NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 8" or 20" above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
- Sign: Furnished with ANSI-compliant identification sign.