1813C-1 Measurement Control Systems 1 in American Meter Gas Pressure Regulator
The 1800C Series pressure regulators are designed to control natural gas, air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, propane vapor, and other non-corrosive gases in residential, light commercial, and small industrial applications.
Outlet pressures between 3.5" W.C. and 2 PSIG are available. Operating temperature range is -20F to 150F (-30C to 65C). Maximum flow rate is 2500 SCFH (70.8 m3/h). All models conform to ANSI Code B109.4-1998, and CGA Service-Type Regulator Specification CAN/CGA-6.18-M95. Full capacity internal relief valve standard on all models.
- 9/16 in Orifice, 6-15 in W.C. Spring
- Basic regulator with full-capacity internal relief with 3/4" or 1" NPT vent
- Variety of interchangeable orifices and spring ranges
- 90 Degree (Right Angle) , 180 Degree (Straight-Flow), or Offset Valve Body
- Wide range of valve body connection sizes